Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quite some time eh...

It's been a while since my last post. Last time I was all excited about SL breedable pets and still am, that's the cause I was absent from blogging. And now I am going crazy (in a good sense) running my ass after L$ so I can afford my store rental, my breeding plot rental and turtle food.

Yes you read that right, turtles. I've chosen to stick with them. I even gave a try with the chickens and still want to do it again if my earnings raise at some point. Both are very fun to raise.

I was also breeding ozimal bunnies but misteriously my beta bunnies desapeared this morning. No sign of Sam and Reid hopping on the ground around the turtles pen. But it's ok... I'm in love with the turtles and they've got my attention and virtual care.

Oh let me see if I can post a few pics of them.

(The bigger one is Gilgamesh my Crash turtle I've found for adoption - how lucky, no?)


(Here is Gilgamesh in action, humping onto Fugly. That was the first time I've managed to see the Petable Turtles coupling.)

No comments:

Post a Comment