Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Is this an entry about this year in retrospect and dare I say, new years resolutions for the coming year? Well my dear, sit tight and enjoy the ride in my egoistical sleigh... (lol)


I escaped my SL rehab to sit and have a though about life and anything else.

On personal matter: I was enjoying SL more that it was necessary and thankfuly I had my folks around to guide me and even point me the finger so I could realise how unhealthy my life was and I put myself on a SL self rehab, erasing or putting away all things related to 'that damned thing'. Am I cured? Not really, that's why I still won't make a comeback as my virtual self. I did though logged for two consecutive days (yesterday and the day before it) only to see how I can't stick around for only a couple hours - more self control work on the way for the coming works, I see... anyway, life goes on (both environments, lol) and let's keep going.

SL: As I said previously I had a little escape into the virtual domains only to figure that not much has changed in those pixelated grounds - not. I am in fact, astonished with the meshes, and how it will add more to SL building medium and I am looking forward to learn more about it in the coming year, oh, and if you still didn't see it for yourself I would recomend a quick upload of Second Life's mesh beta grid and you will be surprised to see the wonders that some folks were building so far. Speaking of 3D modeling - how cute are the Amaretto Horses, Wildwood Cats and the Crazy Kittens? - great thing I am virtually broken or those cuties could've been a serious threat to my recovery (hahahaha).

I got sad though to learn that one of my employers had to leave SL, Alatiel Malies you're missed and I hope you're doing good in your RL.

What am I cooking  for 2011?
- Well, I am still in hopes of having my comeback on SL, a profitable one, lol, and without real life folks judging me or me having to log in secretly.
- Becoming a full time worker, because it sucks to be a substitute.
- Learn to model in 3D software.
- Do more charitable work.
- Burn those undesired fats out of my body.
- Travel overseas.
- Read more, or at least finish the books I started...

And that's it, I guess... if you have something about SL fashion scene to share I would love to read it, even though it goes against my 'I'll avoid all SL stuff until I can deal with it properly', lol - I am hopeless, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment