Sunday, May 1, 2011

Busy in rl, needless to get into details, right? Let go straight to the business...
This weekend Bliss Couture had a Fashion Show celebrating it's 3rd Anniversary where Amutey presented her newest formals, including a few preview so the attendees could get it in first hand at special prices.

Promotional add. All rights reserverd to Bliss Couture.
    I can tell you that the word of the day was RUFFLES! Yes babes, there were plenty of delicious and lavishly ruffled skirts, I really loved her volume and texturing play Amutey had going. There was this youthful feel mixed with a confident sexiness  imprinted in every design and I heartfully enjoyed the sight of it.

The colour pallete was into a pale mood, but hey, it doesnt meant it was boring - far from it! The color choices, that ranged from white, orchid, plum, shades of magenta and some others I unfortunately didn't see in time were all well used, providing the outfits a personality of their own, as it is supposed to be, right?

    Walking the walk were some of the lovely Bliss Couture models - Miss Bliss Couture 2011 Kay Fairey, Lulu Breuer, Queen Watanabe, Emma, Christiane (to name a few), and hosting the event was Alena Lionheart. I was very pleased with the choreography, that allowed my computer render most of of the gracious ladies, which also brings me to another spot on for this show - the beauty. Bliss's troupe were all sporting the bold and beautiful hairstyles designed by Amutey, and I have to I admit, I had to contain myself from touching their well sprayed locks. Needless to mention that all the girls styled with all prim and proper, I find them all dashing, nobody overdid their styling and that my dear it's a bliss, *chuckles*.


Sadly I couldn't make in time for more shows this weeked, hopefuly I intend to attend to shows more often, and to log in as well, silly real life could be easier on me, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment