Saturday, January 29, 2011

Adventures in content making

Another tag has just born and I find that it comes in a very apropriate time, you know? I've been experimenting with various things at the same time - which I know it is never a good thing 'cause it will be better if I focus on something and make that something happen and all that jazz, I know, really, lol - read it as prim manipulation regarding hairmaking, texturing also regarding hair and I got stuck on 3d modeling once I have no clue on how to lock a model so I could load another and model it around the first one, like in making a shoe and dabbling with the heels, got it? That's it, ph, and I am looking forward to fool around with those tattoo layers, I can picture some interesting uses for it. - Never change Mac, never change, lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment