Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hurried up

Hiyas!

I still didn't had the time to work on my 2nd life virtual life project neither to login but I plan to do during the weekend. I also figured that I am seriously unemployed there, geez, no more store modeling for me? Aww... even though it would be difficult to keep up with it as my actual life career finally happening - it sort looks like a trade, my sl job for my rl job - but I trully hope I can bring both into ballance, if many can do, why not me, right? So bring it on, I know this will be THE yeah for good things happening all around, it may soun d cliché, which I admit in fact it is - I have good vibes from it.

Be well!
Mac =D

Preguiçinha de traduzir o post, mas lá vai (hahaha) - ainda não tive tempo essa semana de mexer com  as coisas do SL mas pretendo logar e fazer elas durante o FDS e me toquei que estou desempregada no SL - trágico, né? - e no final das contas tudo meio que soou como uma troca - emprego SL por emprego na RL - surrealista no mínimo né? Mas eu espero na boa que eu consiga trazer os dois num equilibrio, afinal tem quem conseguiu, pq não eu, não é mesmo? Além do que eu sinto que esse ano vai ser muito bom num plano geral.

Bom, é mais ou menos isso... fiquem bem e até a próxima!
Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment