Saturday, October 10, 2009

And then it started,,,

Greetings!

I'm MacPhista, the online presence of ******* in the (in)famous virtual 3D environment known as Second Life(c). While online I like obviously wander around there and I just felt it would be cool to share some of my discoveries and a bit of my alternative life online (lol). I hope to feature some fashion findings, if it's necessary rants (I honestly hope I don't have to) and whatever else comes to my mind.

See you!
Mac

Saudações!


Eu sou a MacPhista, a presença online de ******* no infame(?) ambiente virtual conhecido como Second Life(c). Enquanto online eu obviamente gosto de passear por lá e achei que seria legal compartilhar algumas de minhas descobertas e um pouco dessa vida alternativa online (hehehe).
Eu espero partilhar alguns achados de moda e se necessário algumas reclamações (eu sinceramente espero que não seja preciso) e todo o mais que vier à minha mente.

Até mais!
Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment