Thursday, October 22, 2009

I've found my 'Muze'

I've just found my 'muze' and it was on this very thursday.

Sascha Frangili, the creative mind behind the ever adored gowns and most recently casuals from Sascha's Designs came out with a lovely gown - Muze.


(Credit: Sascha's Designs)

Muze comes in Neon Pink with Black and like her many other ensembles, Sascha packed this one with various options of skirts such as the flexies Battleship, Cocktail, Mini, a sculpted skirt made of tulle, long and short, so you can dress it up just like your mood tells you to, isn't it great?

The price is very budget friendly just L$ 350, pitty I've been on budget or I'd get my hands on that as soon as teleported to the store to check it personaly. My last thoughts? GO BUY IT 'NAO', the price is amazing just as the dress.


What: Muze Gown
Where: Sascha's Designs - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coco%20Beach%20Kelina/80/182/22

No comments:

Post a Comment