Sunday, October 11, 2009

Not long ago, I went to the Two Sim Event promoted by the stores of the Orbiuna and To the 9 sims. It was laggy as hell, but the sacrifice was very worth. I'm loving my purchases and loving even more that I took the risk to purchase the green apple that was placed by Ms. Serenity Mercier without knowing what it contained.

For just 50L$ I purchased the great AMS PhotoStand II, worth currently L$450, and what I can say? Gadget is simply amazing. It's a photo stand like no other, simple to operate and do all the tricks you may need while shooting against the backdrops. And to make it even simpler, it features a hud that just as the stand, allows to spin up to three speed levels, to choose how much you want to turn, surfs between poses in gaps of 5, 10 and 20 poses making it easier to find the one you liked while picking for ideal pose for the shoot you're working on along other cool features.

The PhotoStage and the PhotoLite are definitely in my wishlist.



You can read more about AMS products at their site
You can also find it on XstreetSL

No comments:

Post a Comment